DONOR RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Henderson Behavioral Health is pleased to announce the launch of our new Donor Recognition Program.
Your financial support helps us reach over 20,000 individuals and families each year. It enables us to provide the necessary services so adults can remain living independently in the community, and children are kept safe while making it possible for them to remain at home with their families.
Every gift is important to us; therefore, we wish to recognize everyone that has made a monetary contribution by listing you in our Donor Recognition Book which will be updated each calendar year ending on December 31st. This book will be located on our website and will be distributed at our annual signature fundraiser gala in March.
To make an impact in someone’s life
donate now by clicking here
Below are the levels of giving:
- Up to $499-Circle of Friends
- $500-$999-Circle of Humanitarians
- $1,000-$4,999-Circle of Partners
- $5,000-$9,999-Circle of Influencers
- $10,000-$29,999-Circle of Champions
- $30,000-$49,999-Circle of Patrons
- $50,000-$99,999-Circle of Visionaries
- $100,000 & above-Founder’s Circle
- $125,000-Donors of Distinction-a special recognition goes to
those who have consistently financially supported Henderson
Behavioral Health for a period of more than five years and over $125,000
For more information contact Suzanne Higgins, Director of Development at 954-777-1624 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org